To schedule an appointment with any of our trainers, please call (513) 828-9731
THE MISION 5 FITNESS TRAINER PLEDGE
As a Mission 5 Fitness trainer, I pledge to…
- Be Consistent
- My techniques and tools will vary, but I will always be consistent with proven principles of health and well being. You can count on me to deliver a balanced approach to fitness training that ensures we accomplish your goals.
- Motivate You
- I will give you support and encouragement to complete that extra repetition. I will help you work harder than you ever would on your own.
- Demonstrate Passion for Your Success
- I care. It’s that simple. You’ll know that because I’ll be reliable and consider your goals to be my mission. I will be punctual for all training sessions, fully prepared and ready to go at your appointed time.
- Act Professionally and Ethically
- I pride myself on being knowledgeable and up-to-date on the science of physical fitness and the latest trends in personal training. That professionalism extends to all business aspects of our relationship including billing and scheduling.
- Respect who You are
- I value diversity and welcome you to Mission 5 Fitness
- BS in Exercise Science
- CPR Certified
- Listen to your struggles and barriers to fitness
- Joel provides the motivation, education, and fortitude to allow you to reach your highest fitness potential
- Programs based on proven principles of health and fitness; emphasizes the importance of hard work, commitment, and consistency
- More than six years of experience
- Trained a variety of people including, but not limited to: professional, collegiate and high school athletes, the elderly and those with special needs
- Worked in Corporate Health at P&G. Assisted the business professionals in achieving consistency with their busy work schedules
- NCAA athlete
- Worked in athletic training, assisting in injury prevention and post injury strengthening
- BS in Health Promotion and Education
- Certified through American Council of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Program focuses on a fitness program that reflects your unique goals, fitness level, and experiences and will prove to be a guide to attain a state of improved health and well-being
- Ryan believes that working through physical challenges strengthens not only your muscles but also your resolve to conquer everyday stresses, leading to elevated quality of life
- More than three years of experience in the corporate health setting and in personal training
- NCAA athlete at the University of Cincinnati
- BS in Exercise Science
- Master’s Degree in Kinesiology
- American Society of Exercise Physiologists Ohio President
- Form plus function equals fitness
- Eric trains each client uniquely and believes education is essential to fitness training programs. When he designs workouts he does it so his clients can understand as much as possible about what they are doing.
- Trains athletes, non-athletes, and special populations ranging from ages 13-75, including pre and post physical therapy patients
- More than three years experience in the corporate health setting
- For more info. please visit www.ericfeigl.com
Kevin W. Grantlin
- ISSA Certified Personal Trainer (AFP)
- Finding what motivates is key to discovering the client’s athletic inner voice.
- Innovative fitness drives clients forward and keeps them achieving their goals.
- The right trainer will maximize a client’s potential. I’m that trainer.
- Trained a variety of client types including, but not limited to, former athletes (soccer, basketball and figure skating), pregnant women and unmotivated men and women
- Improved clients’ general mobility; increased strength and endurance
- Worked in the areas of dynamic exercise, body mechanics and core strengthening
- Utilized corrective exercise that focuses on imbalances throughout the body
- Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor through Cincinnati State
- CPR/First Aid and AED certified through the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Currently seeking Associate’s degree in the Health and Fitness Technology program at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Dedicated in educating you on how to lead a happier, healthier, and well-balanced life through the benefits of physical activity and by participating in a regular exercise program. Julie provides affordable, personalized, and high-quality training programs for individuals of all ages and varying fitness levels.
- Trains men and women ranging in ages from 18 to 80 including marathon runners, athletes, non-athletes, and special populations.
- Experience with circuit-training and boot-camp based classes
- Has helped with speed and agility camps for 9-year old football players.
- Completed 9-week long internship at Mission 5 Fitness
- Competes in 5K, 10K, and half-marathons in the Cincinnati area.
- M.Ed. University of Cincinnati Health Promotion with emphasis in Cardiovascular Fitness
- B.A. University of Kentucky Exercise Physiology
- American College of Sports Medicine – Health & Fitness Specialist
- National Federation of Professional Trainers – Certified Personal Trainer
- I believe in a comprehensive exercise plan that incorporates resistance training, cardiovascular conditioning, flexibility and functional training that improves your looks, health, stress level and quality of life. I believe in staying up to date with the latest research in the field in order to keep your program current and effective. I educate you about proper technique and the reasons why each component of your training program is important. Rather than performing a flurry of mindless activity that gets you little more than sweaty, you will get a program that provides the maximum return for the goals that you set for yourself. I believe that in order to be successful, we must work as a team. You need to be actively involved in your training and I encourage you tell me how you feel, voice your concerns, and ask whatever questions you might have. Your input is critical .
- More than 17 years of experience in the Health and Fitness field.
- Current Faculty member and Program Chair of the Personal Fitness Training Certificate program at Cincinnati State Technology and Community College.
Todd A. Ward
- Certified YMCA Group Exercise Trainer
- Certified YMCA Healthy Lifestyles Coach
- NASM-Certified Personal Trainer (Pending)
- Every client is unique so I strive to apply consistent principles of fitness in ways best suited to her/his goals, personality and physical capability
- Commit to be fit yesterday, train hard and eat right today and you will have no worries tomorrow.
- 3 years personal training and group exercise instruction
- 3 years healthy lifestyle coaching and fitness consultant
- Female and Male clients 14 to 75 years old
- 4 years ago successfully shed 30lbs
- Active golfer, half marathoner, swimmer, soccer player/coach and fitness enthusiast